There are two basic strategies for social media as a marketing tools:
Social media can be a useful source of market information and a way to hear customer perspectives. Blogs, content communities, and forums are platforms where individuals share their reviews and recommendations of brands, products, and services. Businesses are able to tap and analyze the customer voices and feedback generated in social media for marketing purposes; in this sense the social media is a relatively inexpensive source of market intelligence which can be used by marketers and managers to track and respond to consumer-identified problems and detect market opportunities. For example, the Internet erupted with videos and pictures of iPhone 6 “bend test” which showed that the coveted phone could be bent by hand pressure. The so-called “bend gate” controversy created confusion amongst customers who had waited months for the launch of the latest rendition of the iPhone.
Social media can be used not only as public relations and direct marketing tools but also as communication channels targeting very specific audiences with social media influencers and social media personalities and as effective customer engagement tools. Technologies predating social media, such as broadcast TV and newspapers can also provide advertisers with a fairly targeted audience, given that an ad placed during a sports game broadcast or in the sports section of a newspaper is likely to be read by sports fans. However, social media websites can target niche markets even more precisely. Using digital tools such as Google Adsense, advertisers can target their ads to very specific demographics, such as people who are interested in social entrepreneurship, political activism associated with a particular political party, or video gaming. Google Adsense does this by looking for keywords in social media user’s online posts and comments. It would be hard for a TV station or paper-based newspaper to provide ads that are this targeted (though not impossible, as can be seen with “special issue” sections on niche issues, which newspapers can use to sell targeted ads).
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
The way in which digital marketing has developed since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses utilize technology and digital marketing for their marketing. Digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent as well as efficient, as digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people use digital devices instead of going to physical shops.
Digital marketing such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, and e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, optical disks and games, are becoming more and more common in our advancing technology. In fact, this extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback and on-hold mobile ring tones.
When it comes to search engine optimization, it is not only the website design which contribute to high page ranking. SEO articles are also important to help websites reach and maintain higher page ranking. And to acquire SEO articles for your website, not just any writer would do. You must hire SEO writers to create the right articles to help your website reach top search engine rankings. There are millions of writers experts on search engine optimization online. The rate of SEO writers vary depending on their experience and quality of work. If you want to know whether the SEO writer is great or below average, here are the important qualities which can help you gauge SEO writers. This guide was built by Surrey SEO Agency – Surrey SEO.
- Experience – Although the algorithms of search engines changes regularly, experienced SEO writers still have the edge over amateur writers for search engine optimization. They do not need to learn and experiment on how to achieve optimum result with their SEO articles. They already know the basic structure of quality SEO articles to meet the expectation of their clients.
- Efficiency – SEO writers should be able to write quality SEO articles immediately. They do not need to study basic SEO concepts in order to produce quality articles. Great SEO writers are not only cost efficient but they are also time efficient.
- Professional – Just like any other freelancers or employees, SEO writers should exercise professionalism in their job. They must write quality articles with the best interest of their clients in mind.
- Smooth keyword integration – Keyword integration is critical in SEO writing. Top SEO writers can integrate keywords smoothly into the articles to avoid being tagged by search engines as keyword spammed articles. Normally, keywords are only 1% on the total number of words in every article.
- Knowledgeable – Just like any other writers, knowledge is important especially in writing SEO articles for different niches. Knowledgeable SEO writers can effectively provide multiple articles which are unique and different from one another.
- Resourceful – Often times, writers do not have the necessary knowledge to write on a specific niche. Resourcefulness is important on such situation in order to maintain the quality of SEO articles regardless of the niche. Great SEO writers can effectively write multiple articles even in a single topic or keyword.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is important for SEO writers especially if their current technique for SEO article writing is no longer effective. They must be able to adopt quickly in order to keep providing their clients quality SEO articles.
Now you know what important qualities should be considered when looking for SEO writers to hire for your website.